Holistic treatments pay attention to the mental, emotional, and spiritual aspect of health, in addition to the physical body. They do not treat the symptoms they treat the cause.
Holistic practitioners treat the whole person as opposed to the individual organs of the body where symptoms occur. The importance of self care and preventing illness are stressed by holistic practitioners.
Treatments have shown to be effective for:
The packages below have been tailored to offer the most suitably matching complementary therapies. If you'd rather create your own package then just ask:
1. Clear thinking: hopi ear candle, reflexology and reiki
2. Relax and unwind: aromatherapy back, shoulder, face and head massage followed by reiki
3. Top to toe: indian head massage, reflexology and reiki
4. Bringing back to balance: back massage, reflexology and reiki
5. Mind, body and spirit: full reiki treatment with crystals
6. Indulgence: full body massage, hopi ear candle and reiki
7. The works: full body hot stone massage, reflexology and reiki
For details of times and prices, please see the Pricing page.